We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilites
- Implementation of automated end to end test using existing frameworks from cloud to end devices
- Execution of automated tests for scenarios and projects as assigned for application, cloud connection, data, engineering, monitoring and commissioning
- Run tests in a pipeline (continuous integration) and for releases/service release packages/changes
- Design and configuration of test environment; contribution to test architecture and test strategy
- Work and collaborate in a global development and test team
- Member of an agile development team using SAFe and Scrum principles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in test automation (GUI, API, E2E) in product, integration or system test
- Familiar with test- and development processes of agile software development projects: CI/CD, SAFe, Scrum. LAVA and virtualization knowledge are a plus.
- You are a proactive, motivated and committed person with excellent team working skills
- Solid understanding of Edge/Cloud Software Architecture and Distributed Systems including Microservices and container technologies
- Strong English skills. Sound German skills are beneﬁcial
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug www.siemens.ch/employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either