Siemens Smart Infrastructure are recruiting an Energy Bureau Operator to help us find solutions to make the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The Siemens Energy Bureau provides an energy management platform to thousands of customers across retail, industrial and public sector. The Energy Bureau Operator role is a new addition to the team and will be responsible for supporting the new Awarely platform as well as migration activities for the legacy platform. The new team member will support the Bureau Analysts gaining insight into the energy and sustainability reporting industry.
The role will be a blend of mobile working and travel to the Nottingham office.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Future thinker? Read on
• Operate a suite of processes necessary to maintain customers in Awarely and Vestigo (legacy platform)
• Undertake the weekly health check of the systems assessing portfolio health and liaise with Customer Engagement to deliver tasks to rectify any errors
• Review and update processes in line with the MAS Process Maturity framework. Define and document new processes as they become necessary
• Update portfolio information controlling additions, removals and changes (including making standing data changes in the database)
• Monitor incoming consumption and asset data entering the system
• Monitor outward reporting is operating to expected parameters
• Act on alerts and any service degradation/interruption, liaising with Application Support and Operational teams as necessary
• Support the migration of clients to Awarely and set-up of new customers on Awarely
• Investigate and resolve issues which impede data accuracy
• Manage incoming customer queries (via the Query Portal) through to conclusion within SLA
• Provide support for system enhancement where necessary
• Deliver one-off pieces of work to support the Bureau Analysts
We are looking for super minds, with the following experience:
• Excellent customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Process mapping and process improvement
• Analysis of mass data
• Problem solving and root cause analysis
• Advanced Excel
• Influencing and negotiation
• Experience in a customer services role
• Experience of working with databases
• Experience in the electricity industry (desirable)
• Energy management and sustainability (desirable)
• IT system testing (desirable)
• Lean Six Sigma (desirable)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time