We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can. Adaptability is crucial. Smart building interacts with the people, systems and external elements around them. They learn from past experiences and real-time inputs. They adapt to the needs of the people and the businesses within them by increasing comfort, efficiency, resiliency and safety.
You enable our products and solutions to set new standards in usability and interconnectivity!
Your job – challenging and future oriented
Develop next generation cloud centric IoT based building automation system to improve building energy efficiency with strong focus to ease of use.
- Full-stack cloud developer with experience in AWS cloud services and technologies
- Contribute to the next generation of Building Automation system with modern and scalable concepts
- Build and deploy infrastructure and features with DevOps practices to ensure high quality deliveries including CI/CD with automated test
- Develop features to our existing infrastructure with TypeScript in an Angular / NestJS setup
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- An academic degree in Information Science or a related field
- Knowledge on cloud native software development tools like AWS (major focus), MS Azure, Docker, Microservices, Git – ideally you bring along a full stack development experience with strong focus on security
- You have a passion for software craftsmanship with an agile mindset
- Good social skills when it comes to work in global teams or present ideas and concepts to other stakeholders
- Your English skills allow you to work effectively in an international team
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug www.siemens.ch/employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either