Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Field Service Engineer in Pakistan Lahore and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Site support including fault rectification, modifications, installation, and commissioning of Control Systems and VFDs.
- Liaison with customers, contractors, and team members for Engineering, Design and Commissioning.
- Creation of reports and documentation for customers.
- Identification and implementation of software, hardware & system improvements, troubleshooting.
- Perform FAT, SAT, and commissioning alongside contractors and customers.
- Responsible for Concept to commissioning of Automation solutions (Factory and Process Automation)
- Commissioning and Troubleshooting of Low Voltage Drive Systems.
- Study the process P&IDs and customer requirements and appropriate selection of PLC and HMI.
- Process software development – HMI / SCADA and development of PLC Software
- Design the automation system / control panel and creation of drawings for electrical cabinet, MCC, PCC, control desk etc.
- Integration of the control system.
- Training to customer technical personnel.
- Create functional design specification (FDS). Document user requirements and specifications (URS).
- Installation, testing and commissioning (I/O check, bus technology and automation software).
Your Qualifications And Skills - Automation Focused And Solid!
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Professional and project experience (approx. 2 – 4 years).
- Excellent team player who works collaboratively and proactively. Adapts well to working both in a team and independently.
- Good soft and analytical skills. Confident speaker and Decision-making ability. Owning responsibility to success and failure.
- Experience in customer services and able to manage planned/unplanned services.
- Able to travel to different industries all around the country.
- Experience in commissioning and fault-finding Industrial automation systems and VFD systems.
- Technical/Product knowledge of related working area like (PLC, HMI, SCADA, PCS 7, VFD)
- Experience of Simatic Manager, WinCC Flexible, WinCC, TIA Portal etc.
- Experience with different programming languages (LAD, FBD, STL, SCL, CFC, VBS, C).
- Appreciation and understanding of relevant standards.
- Different Industrial Communication Protocol knowledge (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, MODBUS) and Systems knowledge (DCS and SCADA architectures).
- Experience of whole project lifecycle from conception to completion.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time