Job title: Executive Engineer MES (eBR) for GEC- Digital Industries
Job location: Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Objective of the position:
Ensuring the highest standards in engineering supporting the solution business of Siemens Ltd. worldwide. Should be a phenomenal teammate to engage in a fruitful collaboration with the business partners. Supporting international projects in the regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
Change the future with us!
Software and/or Hardware engineering using SIEMENS engineering tools. Target focused delivering the engineering in time according schedule. Always ensuring the best quality of the engineering. Self-reflection and self-verification of the work done. Openly discussions of deviations and ambiguities. Ensuring the requested functionality in the simplest way for easy understanding.
Present the GEC as an attractive partner for outsourcing of work by presenting the provided sales material with focus on business partners benefit. Initiate, build and drive the revision of success stories and publish them in the social networks. Continuous networking with partners, creation of additional demand and forward to GEC core team.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Process experience and knowledge in minimum 2 of the branch’s pharmaceuticals, chemicals and/or Biotech.
Standout colleague, shares knowledge and should have encouraging style of working.
Good process knowledge of daily operations in minimum one of the branches supported by the GEC. Understanding of MES solutions delivery in Pharmaceutical and life Science Industry vertical. Understanding of simple automation concepts and their realization in the field. Understanding of database handling and Querying methods. Fair knowledge of third-party software Interface protocols and basic programming Languages like HTML, .NET, CSS, Java etc.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
Experience Required: 2-5 years’ relevant experience in MES (Pharma/Lifesciences industry)
Education: B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Pharma graduates or Postgraduates BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/ENTC and allied branches.
- Qualification process: Good Understanding of Pharma Validation Concepts like GAMP and FDA.
- More than 4 years’ experience as an MES project engineer in relevant process domain
- DCS Systems: PCS7 engineering, commissioning and testing knowledge is preferred.
- Batch processes: Simatic batch engineering, testing, and commissioning Know How.
- Database: Oracle/MS SQL Database, SSRS Reporting tool.
- IT Skills: .NET, HTML, CSS, C#, XML, XSL
- MES Tool knowledge: Werum pas X, Emerson SYNCADE, Rockwell FTPS. (hands on experience in anyone or all)
- Branches: Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Biotech.
- MES Systems: Simatic IT eBR application development, testing and commissioning and development expertise.
- Soft Skills: Business process, Compliance/Rules & Regulations, Project coordination, interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
You may get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so might need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over
379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.
We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens
are based on qualifications, merit, and
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time