Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing high-tech organization with access to all Siemens solutions, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team focused on microelectronics and Siemens EDA solutions. Siemens EDA (formerly Mentor Graphics) is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products. Each year, our customers use our technologies and tools to push their design and development boundaries to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products.
Support the use of Siemens EDA’s Design for Test (DFT) technologies in the design of complex application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) designs for the most advanced military and aerospace companies. This position brings a highly technical role to SGT’s team and will be based in the continental United States.
As an AE, you will a member of a team responsible for supporting sales efforts to uncover, position, drive adoption, and deploy Siemens EDA’s Tessent Test Solutions technologies at a commercial customer Your focus will primarily be the domestic aerospace and defense market including DoD, DoE and US Government organizations.
This may involve driving evaluations and making technical presentations that support sales efforts. You work in unison with an account team that is responsible for the sales of the products.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE preferred
- 7+ years of ASIC Design-For-Test experience
- US Citizenship is mandatory
- Existing DoD Secret (or TS) clearance is plus
- Strong understanding of the overall ASIC design flow and DFT architectures
- Knowledge of BIST technology, including Logic BIST, Memory BIST, and in-system test. (Direct knowledge of Tessent products a plus)
- Experience or knowledge with IJTAG (IEEE 1687 and/or IEEE 1500), ICL/PDL
- Experience in DFT verification (Tessent generated testbenches using Questa a plus)
- Experience with scripting languages. ( Tcl is a plus)
- RTL design experience is a plus
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Understands basic sales tactics of uncovering, positioning, qualifying, and driving longer term campaigns
- Self-starter, Self-motivated, and self-disciplined
The Test AE will be responsible for:
Work with account teams to assess, uncover, position, drive adoption, and deploy Siemens EDA Tessent technologies
Help customers leverage the full capability of Tessent EDA software and methodologies
- Articulating relevant customer technical requirements and influencing Tessent product team to shape product direction
- Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers to implement and deploy advanced test methodologies and flows
- Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of design-for-test activities
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- Travel will be involved mainly within the US
· Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have an active DoD security clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.