Currently, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Financial Performance Manager (FPM) to reinforce our financial team.
Your main responsibilities will be the overall coordination of the monthly closing and of the forecasting and controlling activities for Mobility NV/SA. Furthermore, your mission is to oversee the financial performance of the company as a whole, and to analyze and address performance topics or issues.
Next to that you will provide regular reporting to HQ and the local board and prepare ad-hoc reporting to support decision making. You will be the first-in-line contact for our accounting hubs, our regional FPM and corporate finance, as well as the internal interface for audits and financial reviews. Support functions contract monitoring and related financial controlling are also a core activity.
We will expect you to manage and steer projects aiming at further digitizing and optimizing the financial processes. Upcoming projects are RPA forecasting, introduction of the software “Tableau” for reporting, a worldwide SAP redesign within a few years.
Overall, your communicative and proactive mindset will allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functional with various areas. You will find yourself supported by a strong international network of experts, and a tight-knit local financial team where know-how sharing is part of our DNA.
There is plenty of room for personal development and growth, and you will benefit from our global learning platforms and international networking.
In this function, you report directly to the Mobility NV/sa CFO as her right hand.
Curious to know if you’re the colleague we’re looking for? Do you
- have a master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics?
- have a proven experience in controlling & reporting?
- have a profound accounting background (IFRS)? Knowledge of Belgian statutory accounts is an asset.
- You love to work with numbers and data
- You share a passion for reporting, data analysis and targeted commenting on the financial performance
- You feel the eagerness to understand the business, and to tell the story behind the figures
- You forecast and budget with vision, solid assumption building and scenario analysis
- You have a strong affinity with processes, tools and digitalization
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities combined with a critical mindset
- You speak Dutch or French with a very good command of the other language, and you can communicate in English at a solid professional level with our various headquarters.
Then we’d like to hear from you!
What will Siemens Mobility offer you?
First of all, we will introduce you to our people, business and processes. You will learn mostly on-the-job, by joining the SMO CFO and other SMO colleagues in these matters. You will be integrated in the various professional networks and included in our know-how sharing.
Because we actively support home and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
If you think this job fits your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that wants to make a positive contribution to society by answering mobility challenges with innovative solutions, apply via the link below.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time