As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Global Case Management Support and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
The Global Case Management Support will be a single point of contact for Key Users around the world in their quest for support or changes in the system. Her/his role will be to harmonize the functionalities and usage of C-Ontact within the regions and also globally.
What role will you play?
- Maintain standard configuration on test system;
- Consulting on functionalities and configuration options;
- Perform user acceptance test for new releases and/or patches;
- Approval of new accesses (via DirX tool) and annual recertification of accesses;
- Request and ensure tool clean up (contacts, email addresses/teams, reports, etc.);
- Integration of new customers together with master key user (project);
- Ensure global key user communication (e.g. Yammer, virtual meetings, etc.);
- Maintenance of training materials for users/key users;
- Training of new master key users;
- Organization and coordination of key user community meetings.
Does this sound Good? What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree (preferable);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in English is mandatory
- Experienced C-Ontact User
- Knowledge in relevant HR systems architecture (in particular C-Ontact);
- Knowledge in data base management;
- Digital mindset: interest and experience in IT solutions/applications;
- Excellent people skills and sensitivity to intercultural issues
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Dynamic: ability to work in a virtual and international environment;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Solution oriented.
- Additional skills in European languages is a plus (French, German, Spanish, etc.)
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time