At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Manage complex technical project dependencies, schedules and resources between cross products and programs. Organize action plans and track task completion, facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Developing and tracking plans for multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Work with cross product, application and business teams to facilitate critical business decisions for continuous improvement and standardization for legacy and new product platforms.
- Initiates and facilitates meaningful discussions around complex issues, leads meetings and maintains records of outcome. Helps influence decision making and prioritization across our digital product(s) and platform teams.
- Communicates roadmaps and status updates to product, application, business, executives and team members across the organization.
- Produce regular reports and presentations on the progress of the program or projects initiatives.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing other tasks and undertaking additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with managing technical product teams, strongly preferred
- Project management qualification (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent preferred. 3-5+ years of project management experience with large, complex projects highly desirable.
- Highly detailed individual capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing based on business objectives.
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or as the manager of multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
- Works with key stakeholders to understand the business needs, and creates a project management plan that aligns with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Oversees strategic plan actions, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables, creates project plans, project charters and project schedules.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.