The exciting, fast growing Digital Industry Software Division of Siemens is actively recruiting Product Architects for our Teamcenter Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) Professional Services team. Teamcenter supports a product’s entire lifecycle, with a systems level approach to product development, through the simulation of product design and business processes, and the management of information crafted and consumed during the lifecycle. Customer critical initiatives such as cost reduction, product quality and sustainability are supported for a product, from requirements definition phase till eventual retirement. Teamcenter delivers value by crafting a product and process Digital Twin to simulate, analyze, and predict performance before you invest in physical parts and production.
As a Siemens PLM Architect, you are a technical resource implementing solutions while building positive relationships with customers and helping them realize their industry vision. This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement as well as configuration and customization of software.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success!Responsibilities:
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens Professional Services team will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives and business drivers to deliver value.
- Bring to bear industry standard methodologies and templates for the Siemens Software solution to provide customer value.
- Own the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately sophisticated projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes and progress to support customer expectations and solution adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall design of the solution.
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of small teams.
- Multiple years in a Professional Services role and customer-facing environments.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience implementing Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Minimum five years of experience implementing moderately complex Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization. Experience in leading team members throughout the phases of software implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and postproduction support.
- Minimum five years of experience with specific PLM solution elements such as: Requirements Definition; Authoring Functional Specifications; Defining Work Streams, Work Breakdown Structures, Scenarios and Use Cases; Data Modeling; Management of CAD Data, Documents and Change Processes; Workflow Creation, Testing and Troubleshooting.
- Previous experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) tools, best practices, and standards.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.