Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
The Recruitment Coordinator provides administrative, logistical, and customer support with pre-boarding, on-boarding and background screening for Siemens. In this role you will support the Talent Acquisition Recruitment team through the hiring process; and will ensure efficiency and accuracy critical to quality regarding the services in support of the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate the interview scheduling process with candidate, Hiring Manager, and panel members.
- Coordinate and support the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes working closely with members of the TA recruiting team, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and new hires.
- Ensure necessary on-boarding documentation is complete and submitted to support the set up of new employees
- Process and monitor background check requests
- Interact with candidates, Recruitment Partners, HR and Hiring Managers, when necessary, to assist with any questions/challenges they may have around the recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Manage candidate data and progression in process by updating the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Provide support to the TA recruiting team with the ATS by updating pre-boarding logic, offer letter templates and documentation.
- Junior recruiter opportunity to provide support to Recruitment Partners during peak volumes to manage full cycle recruiting process to support business with hiring needs
- Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
- Support the recruitment process to identify, select, assess and hire candidates
- Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree in related field
- Human Resources certification preferred
- 2 years of related work experience in a recruitment or HR function
- Experience with ATS management and background check process preferred
- Previous experience supporting multiple people from an administration capacity.
- MS Suite tools proficiently (MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment coupled with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up while managing sensitive information.
- Very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR RESUME IN BOTH FRENCH AND ENGLISH.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.