Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward
Job Description: Senior Developer – C# and Dotnet Core
Exp – 5 to 10 Yrs Exp
• Provide implementation and design to develop a Microservice application on AWS Cloud using C#, Java, Dotnet core, Webservices (REST) and MySQL.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Good to have knowledge on AWS Services (EC2, ECS, S3, AMI, VPC)
• Good Exposure to Microservices.
• Design, implement, and document assigned component / work product based on project schedule. Write code/test code for software component/ work product.
• Teamwork in agile/lean environment
• Must be a self-organized able to work diligently with little supervision
• Opportunity to work on multiple technologies like Dotnet core, Java, jQuery and HTML5.
• Must – C#, Java, Dotnet core and Webservices (REST), Nunit, Moq.
• Must have Strong debugging skills.
• AWS Services: EC2, ECS, AMI, VPC and S3 bucket.
• Good Exposure to Microservices Architecture.
• Strong knowledge on relational databases.
• Additional Skills: Java, Junit, Mockito, Jasmine JWT, Docker.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good exposure in documenting Implementation Design.
• Build, SCM/CI Tools
• SonarQube, TFS Build Agent
• Scrum/Lean experience
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time