We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Ensure customs processing & Customs Broker coordination for all import /export operations performed by Siemens MX (air, land & sea), including amendments
- Ensure adherence to Corporate and legal record retention policies, ensuring the documental/transactional compliance and availability of import/export trade related files.
- Ensure full control of definitive and temporary import/export operations, and their pre-filing conformance in coordination with Customs Brokers.
- Ensure operational trade compliance effectiveness and timely report of risks associated with the Import-Export operations.
- Ensure the implementation and standardization of operational processes across the different Mexican locations and factories.
- Ensure that the customs brokers are adhering to all aspects of Standard Operating Procedures, address and follow through or any corrective actions needed.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree required: International Business, Commerce, Law or Administration.
- Experience: minimum of 3 years of experience in international trade and customs laws in multinational business or Mexico Customs.
- Proven Knowledge in customs legislation (LA, RLA, LCE, RLCE, RGCE, CFF).
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of sanitary registers and medical devices regulations (Non-tariff barriers).
- High Computer database and Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to focus on project work and efficiently bring projects to completion.
- Ability to influence others and interpret government regulation.
- Importation and Exportation experiences from USMCA and European regions and their FTA’s usage.
· Familiar with Customs Security Programs (OEA, C-TPAT) and Importer Self-assessment (ISA)
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time