Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Technical Solution Architect (f/m/d)” at one of our 18 DISW locations in Germany or any other location in EMEA.
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
As a Solution Architect at MindSphere Industry Solutions, you will engage with industrial customers, our sales force and the product teams shaping MindSphere and Mendix to shape leading IoT solutions which make a real impact. You will be responsible for working with our solution managers and developers, our product teams and our (pre)-sales to define the architecture of sellable IoT solutions.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Work with industry experts, (pre)-sales and customers to understand where and how IoT can create value in industry
- Define the technical architecture of new IoT solutions built on Mendix and MindSphere APIs and components
- Support solution development teams in making the right technical decisions in the implementation of solutions
- Support incubation projects for new solutions with customers
- Advise the product teams on improvement potential and need for the existing platform capabilities
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- You should already have relevant work experience as software / solution architect for industrial applications / solutions
- Must be well versed in complex application / solution architecture
- Good understanding of the industrial Internet of Things and Analytics and their application in manufacturing industries
- Experience with Mendix and / or MindSphere
- Degree in STEM field (science, technology, engineering or mathematics)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to help colleagues and customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in conducting workshops, training and consulting engagements
- Comfortable presenting in front of executives and customers
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time