Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, Smart Infrastructure Solutions and Services enables our customers to realize intuitive buildings which are smart, comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Team as Senior Sales Engineer, Solutions and Services (Smart Building Applications) and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - Future-Oriented, Challenging And Smart.
To deliver sales targets for Siemens Smart Infrastructure Solutions and Services (Smart Building Applications) in Central Region of KSA.
- Generate profitable sales in consultative selling model for turnkey Solutions in Building Automation (BMS), Lighting Control, Security and Access Control Systems, Fire Safety and Fire Alarm Systems, and related 3rd party smart systems to provide fully integrated Smart Solutions.
- Manage Accounts & secure relationship with Key Local & National and Engineering Contracting Companies (General Contractor, EPC Contractors, MEP Contractors) for identification of projects and securing the market share from them on target Verticals like healthcare, data-center, Commercial, Office, Telcom and other Infrastructure.
- Build relationship with Key End Users in Private, Government and Semi-Government Sectors as well as Major Engineering Design and Consulting Companies to identify, and influence projects from early stage.
- Manage the full Sales process from identification, techno-commercial offer compilation, & negotiations on contracts to comply with the relevant technical standards, manage financial exposure, positive cash flow & risk ensuring that the projects are closed with healthy Terms and Conditions as per Siemens Business Guidelines .
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and Annual Forecast of business while using the Business Tools like Salesforce and similar CRM Applications.
- Strong Market & Domain Knowledge in Key Verticals like Healthcare, Data Center, Hospitality, Education, Defence, Telcom, Banking, and other critical applications.
- Work in cooperation with other BU’s and other departments leveraging on Cross-BU Selling and leveraging Siemens Overall Brand.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, Solutions & Services, Smart Infrastructure Business, Siemens Industries, KSA.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Computer Science- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
- 5-10 years relevant experience in Sales, Solution Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with strong knowledge of Contractors, Consultants and End-Users in Central Region.
- Good understanding of Contract Terms and Conditions as per Saudi Law.
- Arabic & English Speaker.
- Ability to understand client requirements and offer solutions in Building Automation Systems and Solutions, Security and Access Control Systems and Smart Building Applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrative team working style with a go-getter, self-driven Attitude
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time