Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
• Implementation of the model equations in m scripts, C/C++ code via Matlab and associated tools
• Understand the current environment and components of the technical solution which needs to be simulated.
• Create new simulation models using established and new modeling techniques
• Implement an effective data handling concept
• Develop and Execute simulation based tests.
• Develop tests to validate simulation against design and plant operational data
• Define test acceptance criteria for simulation tests based on requirements
• Design, build and implement models that describe architecture of SINAMICS products to accurately represent reality
• Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Collaborate with an international team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Electrical or mechatronics or mechanical engineering
Experience: 5-8 years of experience.
• Hands-on experience in using Matlab and associated tools, including writing m scripts
Matlab, Mscripts, C, C++
• Understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
• Numerical Methods for solving Differential/Algebraic Equations
• Design, test, and implement control systems,
• Automated test environment development using testing tools
• Proficient C/C++ Development Skills
• Prior experience with modeling tools like UML
• Soft skills
o Good communication skills in English
o Self reliant and Team player
o Analytic thinker and innovative
o Quick learner
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time