Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Commercial Project Manager to join our team on a fixed term basis.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
Manage the project throughout the project life cycle
- Supports the PM in managing and optimizing targeted Project cost with due professional care (e.g. Project cost, Cashflow, Assets)
- Ensures an adequate handover phase, examines the commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability including ECC matters
- Drives the review and evaluation of the contract conditions incl. all attachments, ensures examination by Legal, Tax
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies and response activities
Manage Project Finances
- Ensures the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
- Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data (i.e. FC, MIS, cash flow, etc), handles Audit requirements
- Actively involved in Asset management, timely capitalization and ensuring compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements, Local statutory regulations
Manage the risk, contract and claims
- Ensures compliance with LoA guidelines for commercial aspects, e.g. risk management process and the adherence to internal controls (RIC), incl. ICFR
- Conducts contracts/claim/change order negotiations with regard to commercial and legal aspects together with PM and procurement and ensure that they are duly incorporated into contracts/ contract amendments etc
- Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks, e.g. calculation, tax, insurances
Manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- Leads project members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity
- Involvement of the respective corporate governance units (e.g. Compliance, Legal Units, HR),
Skills & Experience:
- Project based controlling experience in similar sized project (multi million EURO sized budget).
- Ideally Commercial Project Manager Certification according to PM@Siemens curriculum or IPMA / GPM standard
- Significant experience in construction industry for full lifecycle project controlling
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time