Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most
threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the
world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Drive CMTC/ IEC/ EMC/ specific country approval type test for registration
- TRSM for std. version upgrade (IEC, EMC) and internal process update
- Coordinate test renew caused by standard version upgrade
- Execute transportation test, acoustic noise test and COCIR related test
- Draft product technical requirement for CFDA type test and registration
- Participate in SAC/TC10 standard review and deliver SSMR comments
- Review change request functional validation plan and report to ensure the functional effectiveness
- Support to prepare and check test record for auditing
- Innovation & Productivity activities to improve the product and process
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Expected experience: Related standard (e.g. IEC, NMPA, etc.) knowledge/ experience
- RF related experience in R&D is a plus
- Education background of Electronic/Information Engineering
- Fundamental know-how of MR physics necessary
- Basic understanding on medical equipment will be required
- good communication and task management skills
- Good English in both speaking and writing
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time