· Responsible for assigned project development work with high quality.
· Timely finish assigned tasks to fulfill project execution schedule related to development, deployment, testing, documentation, etc.
· Understand Siemens Life Sciences MES product and be able to make customization in project
· Learn & Follow Siemens Project execution guidance (PM@SIEMENS).
· Collaborate with departments in OEC, e.g. ENG, DE, E&E, for project implementation and knowledge sharing.
· Support development standardization or internal tool development project.
· Bachelor’s degree or above in IT, Automation, Processing, and related majors
· 2 years or above working experiences in Software development, 1+ years of experiences in Life Sciences MES is preferred.
· Familiar with development on .Net platform with C/S or B/S application.
· Familiar with installation, configuration and development on Oracle/MSSQL, etc.
· Experience in implementing interface with IT systems like ERP, LIMS, WMS, QMS, etc., and interface with automation systems like DCS, SCADA, WCS(AGV/RGV), etc.
· Experience in dashboard or report design and implementation with SSRS, etc.
· GAMP5/CSV related knowledges needed and validation methodology know-how
· Teamwork spirit and ownership are required
· Responsibility with passions and learning capability
· Good communication to understand requirements from internal & external
· Basic English in oral & written
· Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time