We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as HR Intern who will be responsible to HR admin simplification, meeting scheduler, and other HR elements.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will assist to schedule meetings (i.e., training, socialization, workshop) including logistic preparation.
- You will assist the end-to-end recruitment process such as sourcing, prescreen interview, interview and medical checkup arrangement, and onboarding process.
- You will support HR admin tasks, including but not limited to:
- Medical claims administrator (reimbursement procedures)
- Making summary / consolidating report
- Document distribution
- Create minute key meetings
- You will support to draft and translate HR SOP & Manual and drafting HR announcement (Occasionally)
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or diploma at a reputable university (preferably majoring in Psychology/ Management/ Business Administration/ Communication).
- Able to commit for internship for at least 3 months
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
- You are tech-savvy and familiar with operating application tools
- Expert level in Ms Office (Excel, PPT & Word) and intermediate level in design
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either