The Simcenter Engineering & Consulting team of Siemens Digital Industry Software has an immediate need for an Engagement Manager.
The engagement manager will be responsible for developing and deploying a strategic/commercial plan for developping the business of the newly created AV/EV (Autonomous Vehicle / Electrified Vehicle) center in Chengdu
The position is located in Chengdu (China) and involves direct customer interaction and cross-organization teamwork.
The successful candidate must be willing to locate to Chengdu and has special interest and application know-how in the automotive (EV/AD/ADAS) industry. (ADAS: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
In his line of duty the candidate will be responsible for the growth of Siemens EV/AV technical center in Chengdu.
Besides the obvious technical and sales oriented skills required, effective team-work, good communication, personal sense of ownership, creativity and willingness to learn will be seen as valuable assets for this job.
PreREQUISITES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Min. Master's Degree in Engineering, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- MBA and experience in selling services is an asset
- 5+ years of demonstrated industry experience in Auto environment (technical sales, CAE, Controls Systems Engineering for ADAS/EV products)
- Demonstrated application knowlegde about Electric and/or Autonomous vehicles
- Demonstrated industry experience in developing strategic plans, including go to markets and deployment in close collaboration with sales force
- Understanding of vehicle architecture or system design.
- Experience with Simulation and test
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site visits at customers
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English languages (necessary to transfer information and report/interact with global team/customers)
- Ability to effectively communicate to a large spectrum of engineering disciplines as well as non-technical stake-holders
- Good presentation and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately in an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet established timetables.
Additional technical requirements (optional skills)
- Experience in AV/EV vehicle domain