We are Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Your new role – challenging and future–oriented
- Consultation and support of Hiring Managers; mainly focusing on digital profiles:
- Understand recruiting needs and job requirements and advise on most appropriate actions;
- Sourcing and management of candidate pools;
- Assessment and selection of candidates;
- Advise and coach Hiring Managers regarding specific TA challenges;
- End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA strategy:
- Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy;
- Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes;
- Relationship management:
- Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process;
- Maintain and leverage a recruiting network;
- Assurance of high-quality service:
- Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs;
- Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence;
- Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- University Relations:
- Responsible for engagement plan concerning HR activities in strategic universities;
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- + 3 years of professional experience in Digital full-cycle recruitment projects;
- Very good knowledge of the Romanian IT labor market;
- Advanced sourcing skills with professional media platforms (e.g. social media recruiting, LinkedIn);
- Advanced Romanian and English skills;
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.The future of work is here! You will work in a hybrid work model which includes between 2-3 days of mobile office per week.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time