Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Distribution Systems – Customer Service manager to reinforce its Customer Service team. Our Business Unit Distribution Systems team (DS) provides reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into the Future Grids portfolio (e.g. e-mobility). The Customer Service segment is responsible for all kinds of services on our complete portfolio of low voltage and medium voltage switchgear: preventive and corrective maintenance, retrofit, installation, commissioning, etc. We also develop new kinds of services: digital services (asset monitoring through IoT, remote services, etc).
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability.
With our competence, we provide integrated solutions: from early consultancy via engineering to project management and all the way to installation and commissioning - from field service to consulting and training.
In this role you will be mainly responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of business service strategies and translate these to our local needs. Next to that you will be organizing, driving and mobilizing our service teams and internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve service strategies. Your main area of responsibility is Belgium and Luxemburg. You also support our colleagues in France and in the French-speaking African countries to develop the service business.
What part will you play?
- In your new position you will develop, implement, and monitor business strategies, plans and processes to ensure a profitable global service growth.
- You create an external (customers, suppliers) and internal (local Sales & PM, headquarters) network to support your service sales and execution activities. This includes partnership management with service partners.
- You prepare reports and management decisions to the global service head.
- Furthermore, you drive the monitoring and controlling of the global day-to-day operational service business and provide mentoring and coaching to different service functions.
- You drive, motivate and support employees and managers to achieve maximum performance and commitment in a changing environment.
- The establishment of guidelines to promote and achieve the mindset and vision of the global service organization to push for target achievements and beyond belongs to your tasks.
- You lead internal projects to develop the service organization according to given targets.
- You will report directly to the head of the Business Unit Distribution Systems.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a master´s degree in industrial, electrical, or mechanical engineering or in similar fields.
- You have several years of experience with energy distribution systems and global business responsibility.
- Also, you have portfolio knowledge in customer service environment.
- You have profound leadership / management skills disciplinary as well as in project management and change management.
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience in business process engineering.
- You have exceptional communication skills to interact, drive and present on different levels in the customers' and our own organizations.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English. German skills are nice to have.
What will Siemens offer you?
At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in your training to build a good career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance by a godfather/mother.
Because we actively support home- and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time