Job title: Software Architect (Site Core MVC and React)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing the expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
Supply to entire development lifecycle of ecommerce:
- Prioritisation, design, development, maintenance and stability.
- Ensures alignment to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Work with sharp minds from product & project management and drive end to end solutions independently by staying abreast of technology trends and industry standard methodologies
- Ensure high quality by following and driving standard methodologies, coding guidelines, solid principles and design and code reviews.
- Expand your agile knowledge and work in the agile environment for doing incremental development and continuous improvements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 8 years of development experience on the Microsoft ASP.NET stack, and 5 years on the Sitecore MVC platform Sitecore platform (Sitecore 9.+ required) with outstanding code quality.
- Expertise and practical experience with React.js. Front end development using React.js, D3.js for high volume customer facing web application.
- Exposure or strong propensity to learn Visual Studio / ASP.NET / Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Expert-level knowledge of modern technologies and software development practices and patterns
- Experience with Sitecore standard methodologies and helix-based solution implementation and Multisite and multilingual site implementation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges, Significant, confirmed experience and expertise in the following
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time