Together we make the difference
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries is based in Nuremberg and employs around 75,000 people worldwide.
Become part of our team as a “Sales executive – Shopfloor management Software” in Milano!
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
Your task is to position the Shopfloor Management Software of the Business Unit Motion Control – Machine Tools Systems (MTS) in the Italian market and thus help to steadily expand the business.
This is done primarily by:
- Implementation of the G2M strategy and software sales strategy
- Identification of target customers in the Machine Tool Systems environment (end users)
- Piloting and elaboration of use cases, references and value propositions
- Using economic, financial, market, and industry data to understand and improve business results
- Using one’s understanding of major business functions, industry trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies and tactics
- Preparation of sales documents in cooperation with headquarters
- Tracking & reporting of opportunity development, initiating corrective actions if necessary
- Support at customer events, promotional activities, webinars, etc.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical, electronic etc.), computer science, or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, experience in value-based selling, confidence to challenge the customer to embrace digitalization and industry 4.0
- Experience in how production department works and how to influence the different roles the customer organization
- High customer orientation as well as good communication skills and power of persuasion
- Motivated, proactive, team player, intercultural, adaptive, flexible
- Language skills in Italian (native speaker) and English (at least B2 level)
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the machine tools business and CNC shopfloor management software
- Professional experience in sales dealing with C level
- You speak also French and/or Spanish
Your future at Siemens Digital Industries
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world, who already rely on our expertise in digitization. With us you will find a team-oriented work environment, extensive training options and attractive benefits. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through individual target agreements and a variety of career models with specialization options.
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time