Your new tasks – Challenging and future oriented
· Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool COMOS and compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc.
· Understanding of engineering and design of Traction Power Supply substations for Rail Electrification systems.
· Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages regarding date, cost and quality aspects
· Working as part of a team to ensure technical documentation is produced for major projects and tenders
· Clarification on work packages with Siemens’ internal departments and partners in
· Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
Your qualification – Well-grounded and adequate
- Electrical Engineering or Electrical Educational Engineering
- Knowledge of CAE tools and standard office software
- Knowledge of creation of electrical drawings
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Good in English language.
- Experience in COMOS program / ELCAD or equivalent
- Experience in design and planning of electrical substations
- Experience in electrical and control design in LV/MV switchgear
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time