- Responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system - PO invoices & Non-PO invoices
- Ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
- You will be responsible for reconciling vendor statements & provide status to suppliers
- Responsible to drive process improvement initiatives within the team
- Responsible to handle the Internal & external audit findings and ensure all the audit requirements are met
- Work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data and other stake holders to drive towards solutions
- Achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
- Knowledge in accounting
- A strong understanding of P2P processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Flexibility to work on all shifts
- Familiarity with MS Excel.
- Achieving of productivity targets. Metrics to ensure results are achieved.
- Monitoring for process quality and Compliance with Internal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards.
- Identifying areas of improvement within the process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time