What role will you play?
• Contact and support Business Unit’s on queries and request demand
• Close contact with operational accounting team to support on accounting topics and perform controls on the accounting entries
• Accurate and timely accounting services, by Siemens regulations / guidelines that are based on IFRS;
• Execution of regular support activities related to Accounting and controlling
• Control journal entried made by the business and the operational accounting team
• Perform month end closing activities and controls to ensure correct reporting of the financial statements
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Taxation or related field;
• Fluent in English written and spoken; Other European languages is considered a plus;
• SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
• Solid MS Office knowledge;
• Strong analytical mindset;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
• Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
• Processes and Detail oriented;
• Motivation and Resilience
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time