Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Employee will work closely with PETNET Corporate Cost Center Managers and International Controller, reporting to Sr. PETNET Performance Controlling & CRM Manager.
Completes the analysis of financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information. Prepares various financial reports, compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets. Ensures compliance with budget allocations. Performs financial analysis at complex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Ensures conformance to IFRS requirements.
Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills to deal with most situations. This role is an office-based position located in Knoxville, TN. We are also open to candidates from the Chicagoland area, who are either internal or willing to relocate to Knoxville.
- Support Revenue Forecast/Budget process
- Load exchange rates in Oracle
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Work with US and International controllers on preparation/review of PETNET world monthly forecast
- Prepare/Consolidate P&L, Cash, and Asset actuals/forecast
- Upload monthly forecast in SAP Business Objects
- Support/preparation of monthly sustainability call (variance analysis)
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package and publish on SharePoint site
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Analyze contribution margin and price erosion by product
- Coordinate PETNET annual Budget with support from sr. manager
- Other ad-hoc reports/requests
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in finance/controlling
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle enterprise, Hyperion Essbase, SAP business Objects
- Creativity and strong analytical skills
- Pro-active and independent working style, used to deadlines, and willingness to go extra-mile.
- High quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills, including summarizing complex analyses for Executives
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.