Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Collaboration Management Specialist.
The Collaboration Management Specialist is supporting collaboration activities with healthcare organizations and providers for the Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) business unit world-wide. In carrying out these responsibilities, you will work closely with business managers as well as Legal and Compliance experts in the LD business unit in order to support assigned collaboration projects and any related activities including trouble-shooting issues that arise in the Specialist’s execution of these activities. The Specialist hosts and/or presents complex projects and process improvements to the designated internal review board and implements approved changes. You will be part of the global LD Collaboration team, headed by the LD Collaboration Officer located in Newark, DE - US.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Collaboration Management Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned collaborations. Collaboration Management Specialist’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• You will carry-out and ensure that all collaboration activities follow the defined process for healthcare organizations and providers as described in the respective Siemens Healthineers’ internal global procedure and directives
• You will develop and execute project agreements in close collaboration with Siemens Healthineers’ internal Legal and Compliance teams and engage other departments as needed
• You will cooperate proactively with functions heavily involved in collaboration activities (e.g., Clinical Affairs, global and regional Marketing, R&D, etc.)
• You will host and/or participate in the internal Collaboration Review board meetings. Present projects and process improvements for review and/or approval to the Collaboration Review board
• You will train and provide guidance to LD business unit staff, who is engaged with healthcare organizations and providers conducting collaboration projects, on the respective internal global procedure and collaboration directive
• You will use global electronic contract archiving platform to archive, monitor and maintain all contract related documentation of assigned collaborations
• You will enhance tools and forms used to efficiently execute and control the engagement of healthcare organizations and providers
• You will develop and contribute to areas of improvement within the collaboration process and implement collaboration improvements
• You will execute LD level responsibilities of cross Siemens Healthineers business units’ projects and regional global projects
Required knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience to have for the success of this role
• You have excellent independent and team working skills
• You have self-motivation to effectively prioritize work and follow up with internal/external customers to ensure timely initiation of collaborations
• You have excellent oral and written communication and networking skills
• You have the ability to integrate functional expertise with business knowledge to develop
optimal solutions for complex problems
• You have strong organizational skills
• You have high attention to detail
• You are able to multitask and be flexible to address/advance urgent topics
• You have quick comprehension and adjustment to updated processes, working environment and tools
• You have experience in drafting and negotiation of complex agreements
• You have an understanding of US and European regulations related to healthcare fraud & abuse (including the Federal Anti-kickback statute) is preferred
• You have a good understanding of highly matrixed cross-functional business helpful
You have a BS or advanced degree in science disciplines or equivalent experience
• You have demonstrated extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments
• You have successfully served as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise
• You have demonstrated knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues
• Typically, you have 8+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above or equivalent combination of education and experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.