Site Maintenance Manager/Engineer
- Implementation of maintenance work at the highest quality level as the processes required, to ensure signaling system work in good condition.
- Signaling system T&C experience and operation with expert skills to analyze and diagnose complex system or equipment level failures.
- Knowledge to clearly explain the work results both internally and externally.
- Plans the required activities. Prepares reports and documentation of the trouble shooting results.
- Plans and allocates resources to Engineering projects or activities.
- Coordinates Installation / Commissioning activities performed by a team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in signaling system technical service/commissioning area; preferred Siemens TGMT& LZB experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in signaling/electrical/computer/railway Engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Computer skills, able to use various MS & professional applications.
- Basic English skill (orally & read-write).
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time