Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical Support Technician 3 Atellica
JOB LOCATION: Glasgow, Cary, Norwood, or Remote
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Support Technician 3, you will be responsible for:
- Providing phone/email support for internal/external customer, as well as, consistent monitoring and accurate documentation utilizing the Customer Relations Software Tool
- Demonstrating a high level of technical expertise in clinical laboratory practice while supporting Atellica/Chemistry/Immunoassay
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service skills to improve the customer experience, and achieve customer satisfaction by providing highly technical troubleshooting of complex issues to meet issue resolution and achieve customer satisfaction
- Taking timely action and ownership on all open tickets to troubleshoot and resolve internal/external customer issues to the customers satisfaction, and if necessary, escalates customer issues to next level support
- Meeting/Exceeding individual service level metrics to meet the needs of the customer/business
- Compliance to all Siemens pay and T&E policies, as well as, all RSC Procedures/Processes
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have analytical thinking abilities to support advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills for assigned product line
- You have exceptional phone and communications skills to support collaboration with the customer, as well as, other internal resources to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and other applications
- You have a positive "can-do" attitude in all communications and the ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Leverages team abilities to best serve the customer, and collaborates with team members and counterparts in other parts of the organization to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
- You are willing to create an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Must have Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a science-related or engineering field, or equivalent experience. (Med-Tech Degree Preferred*) Adjust for product
- The position has a strong preference to be based in the (Glasgow, DE facility, Norwood Massachusetts facility, Cary NC facility ) however; we will also consider exceptionally qualified candidates that are field-based.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- 3-7 Years Comparable Experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.