Siemens GBS (Global Business Services) Process Optimization and Digitalization (POD) is searching for a business process analyst to oversee and enhance Advanced Analytics solutions implemented for our Strategic Companies, Operating Companies, and Internal business. They will work internally within GBS POD and GBS O Digital Solutions, as well as externally with our Operating and Strategic customers to leverage these technologies and maintain solutions to meet their business needs keeping GBS the partner of choice. You will enjoy learning and redesigning to increase optimization by dropping non-value add steps and/or applying broad array of digital solutions. You are well organized, leads multiple initiatives at once and is experienced with data analytics. You will have advanced experience using a variety of data analysis methods and data tools. In addition, we seek a candidate with a proven track record for building, implementing and maintaining models, using/creating algorithms (e.g. Machine Learning), creating/running simulations, and demonstrable ability to drive business results with data-based insights. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with partners to improve business outcome and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.Area of Responsibility:
- Maintain and optimize Advanced Analytics solutions implemented by GBS US POD team for internal or external customers
- Main interface for live Analytics processes between GBS O DS and customer
- Drives innovation and evaluates new tools/application in alignment with the GBD POD strategy (RPA, Data Analytics, AI, etc.)
- Defines and aligns local POD portfolio & service strategy with Global Service lines
- Implements Service Lifecycle strategy update jointly in alignment with POD and all business lines
- Achieve high Automation Rate, Service Availability, Service Quality and Cost Optimization for all services
- Ensure implementation of operational standards in alignment with POD
- Ensure implementation of Customer Demand for operations of digital solutions related to Advanced Analytics
- Consultant for customer to ensure analytics digital solution process is optimized and running efficiently
- Reviews implemented analytics solutions and works with service delivery team to ensure they are operating at an efficient level
- Ensures proper KPI’s and dashboards are created for POD analytics solutions implemented
- Determines areas where implemented analytics solutions can be improved and collaborate with POD build team in order to implement the changes
- Provides BA Support e.g. Budget, Costing & Pricing, Charging
- Supports Customer Demand Manager (CDM) and Regional Account Manager (RAM) Service Reviews and Operational Reviews
- Monitors Savings Contribution
- Supports implementation of Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Lead interface with customer to support any operational needs for their active analytics’ digital solution
- BS/BA in Data Science, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- 5 plus years of experience in process design and digital solution implementations
- Experienced in delivering customer value. Advanced customer communication skills
- Experienced with being face to customer and providing strong customer service
- Strong experience with SAP is preferred
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant technologies, e.g. in machine learning, cognitive automation, analytics, chatbots, natural language processing, business process management and intelligent data capture
- Experienced in using data analytics for process improvement
- Experienced in process mining and process consulting
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL) preferred, advanced excel Knowledge requires
- Able to communicate, support and motivate others including themselves
- Comprehensive professional know-how and experience in shared services and operational excellence / continuous improvement and IT
- Experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Python, R, and additional computer languages
- Knowledge of business areas like Finance, HR, Procurement, Sales, etc.
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.