What are my responsibilities?
Be responsible for managing DI PA PI PM team. Developing business model and plans with strategies, and working with the teams to have the plan executed and meet or exceed sales and customer satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility
- WT PM team to fulfill task assigned in line with PA PI strategies.
- Coach team member to enhance competency and improve service quality.
- Continuously to optimize WT PM related process, to improve work efficiency.
- Collect and analyze market demand and competitor product evolution.
o Collect team member to enhance competency and improve service quality
o Own products competitiveness analysis yearly basis
o Regular portfolio WS with PI HQ ( in documentation such as preparation of market requirements, China priority, draft business cases for selected key function and products, PI HQ conclusion, follow up)
product price management
- Build up and maintain L2 price system
- L2 price review and adjustment on yearly basis
· Provide Product related support
o Collect and analyze product related key issues, including quality, logistic, grey channel cases on monthly basis.
o Assist pre order and risk approval process implementation.
o Work out Demo budget plan and demo management
o Build up and maintain product documents via sharing folder and Siemens intranet
o Products certificate management
o Work out Product Branch application
o Sales key customer and project bidding technical support
o Technical clarification for sales and customer
Interface with HQ and factory
- Forecast on product piece count forecast on monthly basis
- Forecast on seasonal product and or big project order to factory
- Information sharing in between HQ and factory on product change ( e.g. shortage of material )
- Feedback and comments on factory LTA ( lead time agreement)
- Conduct product training internally ( PI sales and distributors) and externally for customer, together with Sales Support team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Experience
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or above, Automation and or Instrumentation major preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Process Instrumentation or Industry Automation. 3-5 years’ Product management-related experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of an entrepreneur (incl. strategic view, operation; EBIT, costs)
- Adequate Process Instrument portfolio & application knowledge; Be the Expert;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, mature personality and innovative.
- Willing to travel frequently;
· Good command of English in both oral and written
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time