SPA Senior Commercial Officer 商务专员（报价）
What are my responsibilities?
- Cooperate with proposal team to complete business quotation (including cost calculation and business risk control) according to customer requirements.
- Cooperate with proposal team to complete bidding, including bidding/quotation documents preparation
- Contract negotiation till signing
- Regular tracking and follow up of project quotation
- Statistics, analysis and file historical quotation data, provide reference for quotation of similar projects
- Legal, tax and commercial support in the early stage of business (e.g. provision of performance and qualification documents, issuance of manufacturer authorization letter, discussion of business model)
- Sales related KPI/(region, vertical, SIP etc.) report
- Other works assigned by management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above Degree in Economics, international economy and trade, Finance, Accounting
- At least 3~5 years’ experience in commercial, Sales support, contract/project management or related.
- Basic knowledge of commercial, legal, tax, customs
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- able to clearly and concisely express information to peers and senior management through writing, speaking and presentations.
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time