The 6 month internship will require the MBA candidate to
- Support business projects involving development of business insights, strategy development and regional strategy development for business growth or removing inefficiencies.
- Work with senior management & leadership to identify roadmap based on long-term goals, organizational direction and making recommendations
- Provides market insight as on emerging trends, legal/regulatory trends, competitor moves and
• Continuously monitors and identifies market trends and business implications
• Develop strategy presentations and recommendations for executive leadership on strategic topics
• Align multiple organizational stakeholders and collaborate with leaders across business units
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• Currently enrolled in an MBA curriculum
• Can commit for at least 6 months, full time
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Advanced presentation and storytelling skills
• Possesses and applies broad knowledge to complex assignments
• Advanced business acumen
• Prior strategy consulting experience preferred
• Advanced technical aptitude
• Possess a valid student pass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time