What are my responsibilities?
• Fulfill assigned industries (Chemical/Glass) target and gross margin assigned
• Lead all bidding activities between bid or no bid (PM020) and Project handover (PM080)
• Win & Loss analysis after win or lost (PM070)
• Maintain assigned industries（Chemical/Glass）target pipeline in assigned area
• Motivate sales to do MES solution business in assigned area
• Be master to innovate digital solution from studying up-to-date SIEMENS MES portfolios or other known MES solutions from 3rd party
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or above in MES related majors, i.e. computer science, automation engineering, etc.
• 5 years or above working experiences in MES area, at least 3+ years of experiences in MES presale position is MUST
• Project implementation, project management or bidding experience in assigned industries is MUST
• Be familiar with MES portfolios in Chemical/Glass industries user cases assigned
• Have basic knowhow in Chemical/Glass industries, especially those related to the user cases assigned
• Have solid understanding of MES and Industry 4.0 topics
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Customer focus and oriented
• Strong learning capability and ownership
• Good English
• Travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time