The incumbent reports to the financial head of business and provides a wide range of business operations administrative and general secretarial support to the business line and leadership team.
Responsibilities in detail:
· Assist the leadership team in the day-to-day running of the business; Like arrangements of department meetings, meetings room booking and set up, department events coordination and managing of correspondence.
· Assist foreign team members with organizational issues
· Manage travel itineraries and visa application and related arrangements/ claiming process
· Support team members with admin tasks such as purchasing of office and other equipment
· Performs administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases, preparing company forms and maintaining confidential files.
· Takes independent action on handling requests in alignment with line manager, determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments.
· Creates and initiates correspondence and memoranda; compiles and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations.
· Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and conference call.
· Support line manager with all related tasks
· Support commercial team with simple commercial tasks
· Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
hoc duties may be assigned.
· At least 2 years’ experience working within office environment or Service/hospitality industry
· Strong ability to run the administrative function in the department
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to management
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
· A positive attitude, highly self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, positive and dedicated
· Able to adjust to different personalities, cultural backgrounds and able to handle difficult situations and direct feedback
· Excellent attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
· High level of confidentiality
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time