Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
- · Responsible for performing thermodynamic analysis and performance evaluation of steam turbine as per Siemens design guidelines.
- · Responsible solely for performing mechanical and aerodynamic evaluation of steam turbine blades.
- · Efficiency optimization and improvement of bladepath/hot steam path for high, medium and low-pressure turbines.
- · Responsible for thermodynamic design, balancing thrust in steam turbine, efficiency check of steam turbine, risk mitigation.
- · Responsible for providing solution to customer’s queries regarding performance enhancement and support to manufacturing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) with CGPA > 8.0 with Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in Turbomachinery in the area of Thermodynamic Analysis, Heat and Mass Balance, Performance & Efficiency Analysis.
- · Minimum 5 years of engineering experience of Mechanical integrity evaluation, Aerodynamics Analysis and Manufacturing aspects for steam turbine blading. – this will be the key assessment point.
- · Relevant experience in providing support to manufacturing and other functional areas of Steam or Gas turbines components will be of an added advantage.
- · Experience using NX/ AutoCAD or other similar solid/2D modeling CAD software for visualization of steam turbine components is a merit.
- · Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · Exposure to SAP, Teamcenter and programming skills like python or C++ is a merit.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll be posted at various Project sites within India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time