Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Account Technology Manager to join our team.
You'll be responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for The Siemens EDA Systems Business offerings - EBS and Valorproducts (Xpedition, Hyperlynx, Valor platforms)
You will need to drive the priorities of all the System products opportunities and provide a clear prioritisation to the field technical resource management and BU. You will have the responsibility of maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks.
Part of this role will be defining the technical account plans and campaigns necessary to gain the initial win, proliferation, and strategic development partnerships with customers.
You will work to qualify competitive replacement opportunities, working collaboratively with the Account Manager to develop technical campaign, secure technical resource and agreement the wider team. Providing critical field intelligence is also required to make sure the product direction and roadmaps are aligned with the customer needs!
The initial focus is to drive business in a set of assigned accounts that have either a heavy systems-design component or are part of the PCB eco-system. In the systems space, the ATM will be recognized as the go-to resource to lead opportunities that are heavily influence by a systems-design component.Further responsibilities
- Lead and manage the account campaigns for the specific product lines.
- Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
- Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
- BS Degree or equivalent
- Proven related experience.
- Financial understanding to enable selling at a business level
- Product, market, and industry expertise in PCB design and analysis technology
- Negotiating skills
- Create and maintain technical campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully drive closure of technical campaigns
- Ability to effectively work in a highly matrixed organization across account management, the field technical organization, and the business unit R&D and Marketing teams
- Professional customer presence
We enjoy supporting you to help you grow and succeed, but you will need to have the willingness and drive to learn and develop. We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time