Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, your key areas of responsibility include:
o To collaborate with Siemens’ Smart Infrastructure organizations in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific to accelerate growth of Fire Safety solutions for Buildings & Critical Infrastructures. The portfolio generally covers Siemens Fire protection systems for both EN & UL certifications, extinguishing systems, Management software platforms and associated systems.
o Collaborate with regional technical support team to provide Technical Support, Application Support and Trainings
o Development and alignment of Fire strategy in alignment with Business Line Region Head.
o Grow Service department Fire solutions base, target migration opportunity and expand service business. This includes:
o Work with the organizations in the region to identify unique market requirements for Fire Safety Solutions, market pricing and supporting localization.
o Identify and qualify opportunities with existing and potential new customers and execute sales strategies to promote system upgrading and cross selling solutions.
o Support implementation of sales programs to monitor and improve sales.
o Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in CRM tool.
o Work with the local organization to promote new offerings through sales events, road shows, participation in expositions, key trade shows etc.
o Work closely with the Operation teams and internal stakeholders.
o Continuous improvement in sales competence in the local organization.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in the Fire Safety Products and/or Solutions.
• Sound technical knowledge especially of EN and UL requirements related to industry.
• Familiar with local Fire regulations and code.
• Strong Business Development experience and proven sales performance in local Fire solutions industry.
• Sound technical knowledge of IT networking.
• Ability to work with people at all levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Good work ethics and good results orientation.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communicator who is independent, resourceful and analytical.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time