Facilitates the execution of project/program design. Responsible for delivery of complex technical projects or programs. Supports the project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for complex projects or programs. Acts as a technical design resource on projects or programs. Facilitates execution of continuous improvement plans. Performs active role in managing stakeholder relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consolidate, monitor and provide status reporting and distribute to defined interfaces
- Consolidate and prepare project documents
- Prepare presentations for SteerCo or other project meetings
- Prepare and document project meetings incl. meeting minutes
- Support Program Management and Workstreams in project controlling and planning (time, quality, budget) within defined tools (DevOps); follow-up on action items on Aspen Program Level
- Support Program Management with consolidating the risk management and keeping it up to date
- Assure Quality and ITCSS regulations of the project by applying project management standards, processes, tools, and templates (ACP, DP, HDP, Workers Council, ECC, SW clearance, Part11…)
- Interface to project members regarding documentation, meetings, escalations, planning documents, presentations, communication, quality assurance
- Preparation of meetings/conference calls
- Managing of requests from different stakeholders and involved project members (internal or external)
- Ensure project documentation according to QMS
- Ensure that project plans are up-to-date
- Supports program/workstream to develop and maintain the budget and operating plan for the project.
- Set up regular meetings with stakeholders and track actions
- Track project progress, manage issues and reports project progress
- Ensure an accurate SHARP reporting and maintenance of the data records incl. Financials
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle
- Weekly status report
- Up-to-date DevOps Board Structure
- Updated Risk Management
- Management Presentations
- Communication Structure
- Project Documentation (Quality and ITCSS)
- Document Management
- Meeting minutes structure and content, covering action items as well
- Ensures that the project/program fulfills all necessary compliance (e.g. legal, regulatory, and financial)
- Accountable for the overall success of the project/program
On the job experience will be reviewed for applicability. Certification in Agile, Scrum preferred
- Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as
- presented above 3-5 years of experience.
- Working Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external vendor contacts.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time