Mode of Employment: Limited
Part Time: 17,5 h/week
Headed to the future? Hop right in.
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress. We are excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? We are looking for talented individuals who turn dreams into reality! We know that refreshing concepts only come from fresh ways of thinking. And unusual ideas are only born of an extraordinary environment. In other words, join Siemens as a graduate – by beginning your career with us. We’re looking forward to seeing your perspective.
What part will you play?
- You contribute to research & innovation in the field of “Production Simulation” and "Digital Twin as a Service"
- You perform simulation-based service concepts for reconfiguration and optimization in operation of modular production systems in the context of changes or failures along the value chain
- You research in manufacturing-as-a-service concepts in particular for machine tools and additive manufacturing in combination with production skills and product requirements
- You develop and implement the concepts together with an interdisciplinary and agile working project team from different domains in digital industry and also with external partners
- You supervise interns and MSc students
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You already have a successfully completed master’s degree in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Ideally, you bring a very good knowledge in production simulations, preferably with Plant Simulation (from Tecnomatix), and software-as-a-service concepts
- You have already experience with PLM systems (e.g., Teamcenter)
- You are highly motivated and have an independent thinking with creativity
- You are passionate about solving real-world problems
- You have excellent communication skills with a strong hold in the English language in oral and written form
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time