- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Server Administration and Support - Manage physical and virtual systems using configuration management tools
- Network and switches configuration
- Deploy Package management and storage administration
- Rack, connect, and power computing and network hardware
- Critical application installation and maintenance, upgrades migrations and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer operations and support.
- Knowledge of operating systems, software applications, hardware equipment, and cabling components.
- Skills in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting personal computers and related equipment.
- Skills in providing technical assistance, guidance, and training.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Skills in effectively prioritizing assignments and tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to provide customer service.
- Cyber Sec activities interest.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to work independently to deliver consistent results
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Good communication and extensive collaboration skill
- Availability to be at customer site: Setubal Area
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time