We are looking for Project Management Officer who will take over the project management support cross different projects.
As a Project Management Officer you will be responsible for:
- Documentation services based on input of Project Manager, Product Owner and Business Analyst - Quality Documentation & maintenance of records in corresponding tools, Support in Compliance process according to ITCCS, Preparation of milestone documents based on Project Manager´s input
- Maintenance of project specific SHARP records according to status, financials, resources based on input of Project Manager
- Supporting the project team on creation of various project related presentations (Status, Steering Board Meeting, ...)
- Order Management Support - Creation of documents related to order process based on input of Project Manager
- Resource Management Support – Orchestration of resource processes cross different project (running & planned) including all internal resources
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience with PMO or similar role
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge or previous experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Advanced English skills (B2)
- Nice to have – experiences with Resource Management
- Nice to have – experiences with Issue & Project Tracking Tools (JIRA, Trello, …)
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1400EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market
situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time