Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Product Engineer - Questa Verification
Job Reference #: 261891
Job Location: Austin, TX, Boston, MA, San Diego, CA, El Segundo, CA, Baltimore, MD
We are seeking a dynamic and professional product engineer (PE), who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, technical, and friendly environment. In this position you will be focused on product and deployment scalability of the Questa Verification IP products line. In this position you will be working closely with product development teams, marketing managers, application engineers and customers. Some domestic and international travel will be required once reasonable.
Define product features and methodologies:
As a PE you will be defining protocol feature prioritization for the verification IP products to address current and emerging protocols standard. You will be working closely with product development and marketing teams to connect these challenges with Siemens’ current and emerging technical solutions. You will also be guiding customers on creating verification testbench methodologies based on UVM and drive verification IP rollout for new protocols.
Support marketing activities:
The PE will work closely with marketing teams to perform market research, product positioning and creating supporting presentation materials. You will present and demonstrate the Questa verification IP products in conferences, seminars and events.
Work with customers:
You will be working with multiple customers to understand their challenges in design IP verification. Your ability to be maintain customer relationships will help make you effective in this role. Customer facing activities include product demonstrations, training, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking. The PE plays an active role in developing solutions to solve customer verification problems based on their insight into the customers’ environment. Ideally, you will be a seasoned Verification Engineer who has knowledge of protocol standards and verification methodologies such as UVM.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing technical relationships with Siemens’ existing customer base. Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the product engineering teams.
- Delivering technical presentations, demonstrations and training to a range of audiences including users, managers, and decision-makers.
- Influencing product direction by gathering customer requirements and defining the use models which drive the product development and marketing teams
- Participating in new feature specification, development, and validation process to ensure the product will meet customer requirements.
- The applicant needs to be US Citizen
- 1-5-year ASIC and/or FPGA design experience including RTL design, functional verification, and debug.
- Programming experience using Verilog, SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Understanding of EDA tools, such as Simulation using Questa, Synopsys VCS, Cadence NC, etc.
- Knowledge of some protocol standards such as Spacewire, Ethernet, AMBA etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Education: B.S.E.E or equivalent; M.S.E.E. or equivalent preferred.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.