*** Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
- You deploy highly available systems and develop effective tooling and monitoring alerts to identify and resolve availability risks
- You are energised by debugging production issues of distributed systems through all levels of our tech stack
- You support our software development teams in automating the application lifecycle through build, test, stage and deployment by using DevOps and continuous delivery/deployment best practices
- On-Call? We are one team!
- You have knowledge of cloud-based application deployments on the cloud stack of your choice (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Your applications run in Linux containers (Docker) and you orchestrate them via Kubernetes with ease
- Think automatic vs automated!
- The ISO-OSI model supports you in understanding network protocols and in basic troubleshooting of network devices and overlay networks
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time