Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Intelligent solutions for traffic and infrastructure in and between cities.
Traffic management, simulation, digital twins, AI-powered digital solutions, infrastructure for connected vehicles - this and more is the basis with which our customers can manage their mobility ecosystems. Along their value chain, we help them meet the mobility needs of today and tomorrow with our solutions.
You will be part of our Yunex Traffic team for at least 6 months as a working student (f/m/d) in the area of highway, tunnel and toll systems.
- You will support our team in the area of digital twins and Building Information Modeling (BIM) for traffic control systems.
- You will help us to conduct market, competitor and customer analyses, for example, by conducting Internet research.
- You will support the preparation of digital building models, demonstrators, VR environments and apps in the area of digital twins, tunnel control and toll systems.
- Furthermore, you will support us in the preparation of sales documents and customer presentations.
- Following your work-study activity, there is the possibility of a final thesis.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are currently studying a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. civil engineering, industrial engineering, computer science, architecture) and have had contact with digital building models (BIM) and the relevant applications from Autodesk, Bentley, etc. during your studies.
- You are proficient in MS Office and image editing applications and enjoy creating visually appealing documents, presentations and demonstrators.
- Ideally, you have some experience in 3D modeling and development with Unity and Virtual Reality during your studies. But apply anyway, even if you don't have any experience here yet!
- Your good written and spoken English skills complete your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time