Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Financial Services Division as a Business Development Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The role of BDM within the Industry Finance team at SFS is to identify, acquire, develop and manage profitable new business in line with SFS strategy and target return levels within the Commercial Transportation/Construction/Bus & Coach sectors. This will be achieved via all routes to market including vendor/introducer and direct customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a strong, stable, global and dynamic business. As a long standing and ethical market leader, we are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a competitive rewards package.
This is a home-based role with frequent UK travel required to support client relationships and a main office located in Stoke Poges.
Change the future with us!
- Develop strong business relationships with key external customers, vendors and intermediaries in order to identify new asset finance opportunities in the Commercial Transportation/Construction/Bus & Coach sectors
- Achieve budgeted sales targets in line with SFS' goals and strategy. Pro-actively develop new business to ensure that sales opportunities are created and successfully closed.
- Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders to create and implement effective plans for new business acquisition including both business from existing relationships and strategies for acquisition of new ones
- Manage the delivery of financial solutions to customers including initial transaction structuring, pricing, negotiation of customer documentation and pay out process
- Work collaboratively across the Vendor Referred team and wider business to help achieve set goals and objectives
Use your skills to move the world forward!
Sound commercial understanding and awareness of the financing industry gained within the asset finance and/or similar equipment related environment
- Broad experience of working at in an external/customer facing role
- Good understanding in key sector asset areas
- Self-starter – highly motivated & results driven
- High level of integrity and business ethics
- Able to communicate complex and technical issues clearly and succinctly.
- Confidence negotiating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Key understanding of sales processes and customer behaviours
- Good grasp of IT
- Full knowledge of the financial products required for funding in the Commercial Transportation/Construction/Bus & Coach sectors including leases, HPs, loans, Receivables.
- Consistent track record in client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover
What else do I need to know?
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge equipment and machinery to drive growth and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time