- Support Segment General Manager and staff with financial reporting and analysis
- Manage monthly close process including accruals and legal entity cross charges
- Manage Segment HC changes and maintain monthly expense forecasts
- Lead annual financial planning process with insightful analysis and review
- Manage and support all LCS cost centers and associated hierarchies
- Develop cost rates used to support business analysis and cross-charges
- Calculate bonus payout and execute accruals
- Develop monthly and quarterly reporting packages for GM and business leads
- Lead new reporting, process enhancements and drive initiatives and implementation
- Identify opportunities for cost reductions and efficiencies
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Preferred: Master of Business Administration and/or CPA, Master of Science; Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of relevant education / work experience in Finance
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, Office, Hyperion, Essbase, SAP and Business Objects
- Prior experience in managing budgets and cost center reporting and forecasting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in processing complex, detailed information in an accurate and thorough manner
- Experience with organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency
- Experience with process improvement concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Qlikview/SQL skills preferred but not required
- Must be flexible as to assignment, business needs, adapts quickly to change and able to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Attention to detail, with a natural curiosity as to how things relate to one another
- Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.